Sunday, March 17, 2013

Book Club Book Characters

My favorite character in the book club book right now is probably Isabel. She is a brave girl and can do a lot of work. Seeing as how she is a slave that wants to run away, these two traits will come in handy for her. I would like to meet her in because she has been through a lot and i admire how well she has dealt with it. She has been burned for being insolent, had her sister sold away to another plantation, and on top of it all, she has to live with Madam Lockton. Madam is a horrible and nasty woman, she hates Isabel with all of her heart and soul. She hates slaves in general and can't stand to live with them. I'm amazed at how well tempered Isabel is. I would have already tried to run away or at least tried to get my owners to set me free. Isabel has no friends or anyone to talk to, she must really be one of the bravest characters in any book I've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment